A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gomez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Gomez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.