A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gomez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Gomez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.