A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Rheumatologists.