Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Gonzalez
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Broward Health Medical Center and St. Luke`s Hospital Allentown. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Kathleen Joseph-Mcbean
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi15
Dr. Videona Bautista
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi57
Dr. Diana Suarez
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi33