A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans