A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Granados:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Granados is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Granados, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Granados graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Granados has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Granados MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Granados practice?
- Dr. Miguel Granados has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Granados practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Garden City Primary Care Doctors.