A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rodriguez is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rodriguez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Humberto Rodriguez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez practices Emergency Medicine near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Emergency Physicians.