A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Hernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.