A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hernandez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Miguel Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.