A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Hernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.