Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Islas-Ohlmayer is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, University Hospital, Inc and Fort Hamilton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Mark Tornero
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi6
Dr. Robert Rubin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi27
Dr. Lawrence Harvey
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi