A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islas-Ohlmayer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islas-Ohlmayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islas-Ohlmayer graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Islas-Ohlmayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Islas-Ohlmayer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Islas-Ohlmayer practice?
- Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Islas-Ohlmayer practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Wilmington, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Oncologists.