Dr. Miguel Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Gomez?

Best Doctor ever

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I'm Dr. Gomes patient since I got in this country 10 years ago. And I don't have enough words to say how good he is. He delivered my son and if I ever get pregnant again he will be the only one I want to follow with my pregnancy. If you want a excellent and caring Doctor go to Dr.Gomes.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on November 28th, 2013

I had a hard time looking for a new doctor when I got pregnant for the third time, I found doctor Gomez on Google and read all the existing reviews about him which are very good and decided to go to his practice office, I'm very happy I did that, my experience as doctor Gomez's patient was excellent he really excided my expectations, he answers all your questions, he is not in a rush while in the exam room he takes his time, he really listens, he assisted me in my baby's delivery and did an awesome job, and the following day went to check on me while I was hospitalized. I totally recommend this doctor and don't want to exaggerate but he is the best OBGYN in northern VA :)

Don't like it.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I Don't want to waist my time,making a bad comment , I believe you have try it so u can get ur own experience. Personally, Don't like it at all.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

really bad service

Wonderful patient & knowledgable doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I switched from a female OBGYN to a male(Dr Miguel Gomez). It's been a much better experience. He is very patient, caring, professional, and willing to answer questions or my concerns about my health issues. I feel that Ive made the best decision to be seeing by him. He is the #1 doctor in this area. Also, his staff is very nice and professional.

best doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I love the Dr. Gomez and his staff. Everyone is is very helpful and polite. This office is very very clean which is always a plus for me. I think that the frustrated dad (at the top) needs to learn how to spell/write english. Unfortunately doctors aren't super heros like we would want the to be. Dr. Gomez delievered my baby and I never once felt he wasn't trustworthy. I believe that if he wanted my baby to be born earlier than expected it was beacuse, mostly likely it was medically necessary.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr. Gomez is very proffesional and caring for his patients. The staff is very polite and helpfull.

Early Delivery

Posted on August 25th, 2010

This Dr was taking care of my baby and was the delivery schedule for Sep4th but I didn't know that this Dr. prefers to induce to have delivery on Thursdays it doesnt matter if this day is 10 days before the due date. Basically most of his deliveries are on Thursdays, I think that baby should birth the day that the nature said

Posted on December 11th, 2009

He was very knowledgeble he knew what was wrong with me just by looking at me but of course to be 100% sure he had to do some test on me and what he told was true. THANK YOU DR.GOMEZ

Excellent Care

Posted on September 13th, 2009

Dr. Gomez was very professional,good bedside maners,excellent Doctor. I was very happy with the staff also very friendly.

Posted on May 31st, 2017