Learn more about Dr. Miguel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Juan Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Allergists.