A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Martinez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Juan Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.