Learn more about Dr. Miguel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Juan Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Allergists.