A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Jacobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobo graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Jacobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr -Miami Heart, Miami Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Jaime Jacobo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Jacobo practice?
- Dr. Miguel Jacobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Jacobo practices Family Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Primary Care Doctors.