A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Jacobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobo graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Jacobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr -Miami Heart, Miami Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Jaime Jacobo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Jacobo practice?
- Dr. Miguel Jacobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Jacobo practices Family Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Primary Care Doctors.