Dr. Miguel Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Jordan?

May 12th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Jordan and his staff are the best of the best. My Husband and I could not ask for better!

August 26th, 2016

Considerate

Dr. Jordan is professional yet personable, too. He never makes you feel rushed and takes the time to explain what he is doing. Acts sincerely interested in your health and well-being.

December 22nd, 2015

I usually don't give 5 star as no one is perfect. However, he is the exception,

July 14th, 2014

If you are in need of an OB or if you are in need of a Gyn Surgeon, I would recommend Dr Jordan. Not a big review writer, but if you need a doctor who will listen to you, your history, take your opinion into consideration, and also tell you what he thinks-respectfully of course-Dr Jordan is definitely the doctor to go to. My recovery from surgery in 2013 was what I expected, and was actually easier than I had expected in some areas. He is a good choice for a long term health care provider for women of child bearing age and those who are not or may need special attention to problems. It is worth a bit of a drive in my book.

February 4th, 2013

My favorite doctor

Dr. Jordan delivered the last five of my twelve children. Most of my previous deliveries had been with doctors considered at the top of their field in the area where we lived. Dr. Jordan, however, outshone them in my eyes when we moved out of that area and needed a new OB/Gyn. Dr. Jordan respected my intelligence and experience. When discussion treatment or delivery plans, he listened carefully to my concerns, and offered scientifically based reasonings with no scare tactics for his preference of a course of action for me to make decisions. He included my husband in the process, recognizing that we were a couple having a baby and that my husband was vital to a good outcome for me and the baby. All these things led to a building of trust between Dr. Jordan and us in those years. Dr. Jordan continues to be my gynecologist in my post-menopausal years, and has continued to prove trustworthy, caring, If ever I had a long wait in the office for an appointment, it was because he was giving another patient in need the time and attention I knew I would receive when it was my turn. I always recommend Dr. Jordan to both younger women in their childbearing years, and women who are in their post-menopausal years.

June 30th, 2011

He was the doctor for my son 2years ago, the original doctor went on vacation the mother and I both liked him a lot more and made things easier for my first time Dad

November 20th, 2010

This is one grart doctor

I'm not much on writing reveiw but I was going to let people now that I happen tobe in a need for a doctor while on a trip and I found Dr Jordan. I wish he was in my area because their will bee one more person on is patient list.

May 17th, 2016