A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Krishnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Krishnan DO and MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Miguel Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Krishnan practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.