A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Krishnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel S Krishnan DO is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel S. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Miguel Krishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Krishnan practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Murrieta Pediatric Specialists.