A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Lanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Lanz, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Lanz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanz graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lanz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel J Lanz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Lanz practice?
- Dr. Miguel Lanz has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Lanz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Allergists and Coral Gables Pediatricians.