A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Lanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Lanz, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Lanz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanz graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lanz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel J Lanz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Lanz practice?
- Dr. Miguel Lanz has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Lanz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Allergists and Coral Gables Pediatricians.