A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells, Neurological Surgeon, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lis-Planells graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lis-Planells has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells practice?
- Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Lis-Planells practices Neurological Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Warren Neurological Surgeons.