A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Lorente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Lorente is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Lorente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorente graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lorente has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Lynn Lorente MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel L. Lorente practice?
- Dr. Miguel Lorente has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Lorente practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.