Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Lorente
Dr. Miguel Lorente, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lorente is affiliated with 1350 S. Hickory Street, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Melbourne Florida 32901. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Lorente has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Miguel Lorente is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Vikranth Gongidi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Melbourne, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Nadine Ramdeen-Wright
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Melbourne, FL 0.32 mi16
Dr. Marissa Rocourt
Melbourne, FL 0.78 mi20