A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Losada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Losada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Losada, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Losada graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Losada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Losada MD is a male Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Losada practice?
- Dr. Miguel Losada has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Losada practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.