A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Mandoki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Mandoki is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Mandoki, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandoki graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Mandoki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Winkler Mandoki MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miguel W. Mandoki practice?
- Dr. Miguel Mandoki has 12 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Mandoki practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists and Jacksonville Child Psychiatrists.