A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Mandoki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Mandoki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandoki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandoki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Mandoki, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandoki graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Mandoki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Winkler Mandoki MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miguel W. Mandoki practice?
- Dr. Miguel Mandoki has 9 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Mandoki practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.