Dr. Miguel Martinez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Martinez?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Best Doctor ever. You have to wait to see him but he is never in a rush when he is helping you. He listens to you , he answers all your questions. He cares about you. You can tell that he loved what he does. I recommend him 100%. He did a major surgery 4 years ago. Deliver my first son and will deliver my second one in 6 days!!!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

The best Dr ever!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Terrible......... cold manner. ....... asks personal questions. was quite nervous and afraid to be alone with him. Never will go again. Beware this one . Felt like he was coming on to me.

No recomiendo este doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Escogí a este doctor para seguir mi embarazo y sólo me vio en la consulta par de veces. Las esperas en cada consulta eran de hasta tres horas. El día del parto me atendió una doctora a la cual nunca había visto y el no apareció hasta el día después para tratarme de la manera más fría que podía esperar. En la visita post parto me tuvieron en la sala de espera con mi bebe de 1 mes de nacido sin consideración ninguna por cuatro horas y luego en el cuarto de consulta por 45 minutos más para una consulta de 10 minutos. Quede muy insatisfecha lástima que un profesional como este, este tan materializado y vea a sus pacientes solo como objetos de ganar dinero y no como los seres humanos que somos.

Unprofessional, Extended wait time.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Be prepared for a 3-4hr wait. There is no sence of urgency even when complications arises. The staff has no customer service skills, you won't even get a courtesy update on why your waiting so long to be seen. Half the time the doctor doesn't even know who you are. You would think he would review the chart before seeing you. I guess that's asking for to much.

Very happy

Posted on June 7th, 2014

Always very happy after leaving that office. I have been seeing Dr Martinez for over 27 years. Very professional and knowledgable.

I don not recommend this doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Having only seen this doctor twice, I was extremely feed up. My first visit I had to wait 3 hours to talk to the doctor. The staff so nicely forgot to mention that my medical records from my previous doctor had not arrived yet, after 2 weeks that is, and made me wait until my records did arrive. I had a 9am appointment and did not leave the doctors office until 2pm. This was the visit that also included my glucose test within the appointment. That was an hour worth of waiting to do blood work. Then my next visit I was refused care because of my insurance and them not wanting to bill my insurance because of my other insurance.They told me if I did not pay my delivery charge that same day I would not be seen. After waiting 1 hour after my scheduled appointment the doctor sees me in his office to tell me I either pay or he won't see me. Being 8 months pregnant and this being a critical appointment I was very upset.He also would not let me speak and walked out of his office to get my records released in the middle of me trying to speak with him.The icing on the cake, was him telling me that the physician I chose to see after him can tell me the results of my glucose test because he is not doing it.I don't recommend this office! They are about the money and not the health of the baby.

Dr. Martinez and His staff are very professional

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I have the highest opinion of Dr. Martinez,He is very professiona, knowledgebleand compasionete as well as his wonderful team.

Worst service ever

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Thank God I didn't have complications with my pregnancy. 1st of all be prepared to wait at least 3hrs after your appointment time to be seen for 5mins & don't ever expect a follow-up call. Martinez knows his stuff but his service is horrible. The big set-off was within 5mins of entering the emergence room the hospital staff begin to drug me, prepare for delivery & called Martinez to rush in front of my face but he arrived 6hrs later.

Posted on November 10th, 2017