A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Maseda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Maseda, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Maseda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maseda graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maseda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Maseda MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Maseda practice?
- Dr. Miguel Maseda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Maseda practices Internal Medicine near Belmar, NJ.
See Belmar Internists.