Overall Review

3.6

July 14th, 2016
Wtong dosage prescribed and very poor service
The staff are rude. The Dr doesn't take time with you. He rushes thru and makes mistakes. He mistakenly put down the wrong dosage for my Thyroid medicine. I couldn't get him on phone to correct the mistake with the pharmacy and the next appt to see him would be a month wait and when I went to clinic he was out of office for a week with no one taking on his patients. The staff refused to contact him too. I am really feeling the affects of the wrong dosage prescribed as I'm gaining weight, feeling irritable, lazy, can't sleep right and more due to him lowering my dosage without looking at a new blood test to determine if my levels were good. Also after the new blood test results came it showes my TSH levels were perfect under the correct dosage prescribed previously before he lowered the dosage, the test also showed other areas regarding cholesterol and diabetes to be high but not once did I get a call from the doctor or his staff to tell me this change in my health and that I need new meds to help my health get better. You pay for parking too. Do not go to this Dr. You may end up in worse health than you came to him with due to his doctoring.

November 16th, 2015
Horrible doctor and let's not start with the staff so unprofessional they don't do their jobs right and treat people like trash

August 31st, 2015
Wow the staff is so rude they make comments about all the patients that leave the office.... I mean if no patients would come to this clinic they wouldn't have a pay check right???? So why treat them bad and talk behind their backs

February 11th, 2015
great visits

March 11th, 2013
Bad Clinic
Very rude doctor! Front office woman named maricela is very rude to the patients on the phone and in person! His medical assistant is rude and acts like he owns the clinic! He made made some very rude comments to me and my daughter! Horrible experience! I will never go back to that clinic!

February 11th, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr. Mejia has been my Dr. For over 17 yrs. His staff is good at working you in. To the one that stated he answered a call from his son. He has a daughter. Dont think he even has a son. And out of the 17 yrs of him being my physician he has ways been attentive and passionate about medicine.

November 16th, 2012
Dr. Mejia is an excelllent doctor. The staff he has at his new office is super friendly and very professional.At his other office the wait was long and very hard to get an appt. Now things have changed for the better by 100%.

February 25th, 2012
Its a good office just like family!!!!
Maybe they can do stuff that the hospital does,so it will safe time and money?i like seeing the doctor it better then seeing the dentist and the doctor is nicer,i think he is sweetie,and very good on what he does as a doctor.he knows whats wrong with u and he will try to help with ur problems.i like see u,i think he is cute for a doctor,but i guess i hope im not steping on some one feet if im sorry..good doctor

January 6th, 2012
Needs to learn to listen
He starts diagnosing before he even hears all your concerns. I agree with some of the other reviews - Dr. Mejia likes to prescribe meds but doesn't seem too interested in hearing the real problem.

October 27th, 2011
Does not care about your health. Will not refer you to a specialist. Only can referred drugs, maybe gets great bonuses from the drug companies. Horrible Doctor!!!

September 1st, 2011
Horrible doctor
Where do I begin...first of all, it is hard to get a human being on the phone to make an appt. When you do get someone, they are very curt and seem bothered that you've called. The waiting room is 3rd world and the waiting is always looooonnnnng. Dr. Mejia is NOT a good listener. He loves to interrupt and go off on irrelevant tangents just to hear himself talk He actually answered a phone call from his son during my appointment. I'm so glad he is no longer in network and so happy I've found a new, amazing doctor.

September 30th, 2009
DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!!!!!!!
This doctor argued with me about my medical condition. I will never see this man again. I needed a referal to see a Neurologist and he refused to grant me that. Stay away.