Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Bad Clinic  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Very rude doctor! Front office woman named maricela is very rude to the patients on the phone and in person! His medical assistant is rude and acts like he owns the clinic! He made made some very rude comments to me and my daughter! Horrible experience! I will never go back to that clinic!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Tryphena on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Mejia has been my Dr. For over 17 yrs. His staff is good at working you in. To the one that stated he answered a call from his son. He has a daughter. Dont think he even has a son. And out of the 17 yrs of him being my physician he has ways been attentive and passionate about medicine.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Mejia is an excelllent doctor. The staff he has at his new office is super friendly and very professional.At his other office the wait was long and very hard to get an appt. Now things have changed for the better by 100%.

|  Its a good office just like family!!!!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

Maybe they can do stuff that the hospital does,so it will safe time and money?i like seeing the doctor it better then seeing the dentist and the doctor is nicer,i think he is sweetie,and very good on what he does as a doctor.he knows whats wrong with u and he will try to help with ur problems.i like see u,i think he is cute for a doctor,but i guess i hope im not steping on some one feet if im sorry..good doctor

|  Needs to learn to listen  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

He starts diagnosing before he even hears all your concerns. I agree with some of the other reviews - Dr. Mejia likes to prescribe meds but doesn't seem too interested in hearing the real problem.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Does not care about your health. Will not refer you to a specialist. Only can referred drugs, maybe gets great bonuses from the drug companies. Horrible Doctor!!!

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Where do I begin...first of all, it is hard to get a human being on the phone to make an appt. When you do get someone, they are very curt and seem bothered that you've called. The waiting room is 3rd world and the waiting is always looooonnnnng. Dr. Mejia is NOT a good listener. He loves to interrupt and go off on irrelevant tangents just to hear himself talk He actually answered a phone call from his son during my appointment. I'm so glad he is no longer in network and so happy I've found a new, amazing doctor.

|  DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!!!!!!!  |  show details
by David. on Sep 30th, 2009

This doctor argued with me about my medical condition. I will never see this man again. I needed a referal to see a Neurologist and he refused to grant me that. Stay away.