A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Montejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Montejo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montejo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montejo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Montejo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Antonio Montejo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Montejo practice?
- Dr. Miguel Montejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Montejo practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Pain Management Doctors.