A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Montejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Montejo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montejo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Montejo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montejo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Montejo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Antonio Montejo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Montejo practice?
- Dr. Miguel Montejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Montejo practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Pain Management Doctors.