A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Pelegrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Pelegrina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Pelegrina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelegrina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pelegrina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Pelegrina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Pelegrina practice?
- Dr. Miguel Pelegrina has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Pelegrina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.