A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Pelegrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Pelegrina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelegrina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelegrina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Pelegrina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelegrina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pelegrina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Pelegrina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Pelegrina practice?
- Dr. Miguel Pelegrina has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Pelegrina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.