A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Portocarrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Portocarrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Portocarrero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portocarrero graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Portocarrero has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Portocarrero MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Portocarrero practice?
- Dr. Miguel Portocarrero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Portocarrero practices Internal Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists.