Dr. Miguel Prieto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Prieto?

February 3rd, 2016

Excellent Physician

I moved to the Cape a few years ago and it took me a while to find a Dr. I was happy with. Dr. Prieto is an excellent physician. I've had to see him a couple times over the last year and both times has had the solution to whatever I was dealing with. He asks the right questions and listens when you give him the answer

January 19th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Fortunate to be his patient.

January 19th, 2016

Staff needs education

Dr prieto is awesome but, his staff needs to be educated on medication. They would not refill a prescription for a gout maitainence med without an appointment. I already have the diagnosis and can't go without it or I'll get an attack. This is what happens when you put uneducated people in charge of things nurses should be doing. They say I need an appt for a med refill? MACC just sees patients as a revenue source. Big mistake merging all the PCPs. JUST CALL IN MY Rx.

May 3rd, 2015

patient beware

The worst doctor I've ever been to. Please do not go to him.

December 4th, 2014

Excellent, very personable, and easy to contact

I switched to Dr. Prieto several years ago. I have been very happy with him. I especially like the patient portal that allows me to contact him or his staff with a question that does not merit an office visit. Much better than a phone call. He always gets right back to me with a good answer.

August 5th, 2014

Review

Simply the BEST (his staff is very good also)

July 18th, 2013

Okay care, unacceptable communication

I was relatively satisfied with Dr. Prieto and his staff for several years. However, I was recently dropped as a patient because I was not seeing the doctor often enough. I was in the office on a regular basis; however, I accepted appointments with whomever the receptionist stated was available. In the end, it cost me my status as a patient, as they require you to see the actual doctor, not his PA or a partner doctor in the practice. I was not informed of this, nor was I contacted at any time to tell me I was being dropped. I found out when I went in for an appointment, only to be told I was no longer a patient. I now have to start over by scheduling a new patient appointment (a 2 month wait). I'll be scheduling my new patient appointment with another doctor in another office. I recommend always scheduling appointments with the doctor; do not agree to seeing the PA or you may be dropped!

November 13th, 2011

This is the way doctors used to be 30 years ago. Just a great doctor

August 18th, 2010

Professor, Ph.D.

A good listener and sharp questioner, compassionate. I could not hope for beter,

August 5th, 2017