A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MIGUEL PUPIALES:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MIGUEL PUPIALES, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MIGUEL PUPIALES, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Board Certified Anesthesia
- Board Certified Pain Medicine
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. PUPIALES graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. PUPIALES has 17 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PUPIALES accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans