A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Quintero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Quintero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Quintero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Javier Quintero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Quintero practice?
- Dr. Miguel Quintero has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Quintero practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.