A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Quintero is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintero
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quintero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Quintero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Quintero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Javier Quintero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel J. Quintero practice?
- Dr. Miguel Quintero has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Quintero practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.