A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Silva, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Colorectal Surgery and General Surgery; Weight Loss Surgery; Bariatric Surgery; Minimally Invasive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silva has 25 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel R. Silva practice?
Dr. Miguel Silva practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrington Park, NJ and New York, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.