A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Silva, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery; Weight Loss Surgery; Bariatric Surgery; Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silva has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel R Silva MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel R. Silva practice?
- Dr. Miguel Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Silva practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.