A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rebollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rebollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebollar graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Rebollar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Rebollar MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Rebollar practice?
- Dr. Miguel Rebollar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Rebollar practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.