A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rebollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rebollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Employed Physicians
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebollar graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Rebollar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rebollar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Rebollar practice?
Dr. Miguel Rebollar practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.