Dr. Miguel Rodriguez-Bigas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 29th, 2016
as a patient of Dr Rodrigues-Bigas , I had an experience which was and is exemplary of professional and medical care. He and his team are astounding.

December 23rd, 2015
Impress
I was impress and the consultation went well. He explained everything in detail on the 3 options I have in treating this polyp. Eye contact tells a lot about Dr. Rodriguez, he doesn't sugar coat anything and I like that. I love his sense of humor, which made me feel comfortable during the visit. Husband & I were please with this first visit.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. R.B. is the best doctor/surgeon. He saved my life twice. I thank God ever day for Dr. R.B.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Rodrigues is an angel and has an angel with him...
We feel Dr.Rodriguez is the BEST !!! Our Mom's cancer was huge, and her surgery was a successful challenge - and that was a year ago. She will be 86 this September. Dr.Rodriguez and his staff are awesome. Her surgery consisted of scraping abdominal wall, taken 18 inches of colon, part of iliem, etc... and he plumbed her back together perfectly -- Yes, I would say he is the BEST of the BEST.....

November 8th, 2011
A DOCTOR WITH KNOWLEDGE AND A BIG HEART!!
I HAVE DR. RODRIDUEZ FOR MY DOCTOR AT M.D. ANDERSON. HE ALWAYS COMES IN WITH A SMILE AND THAT'S HALF THE BATTLE.WHEN YOU HAVE HAD CANCER YOU NEED A DOCTOR WHO'S CARING, WHO'S KNOWLEDGEABLE AND A DOCTOR WHO HAS A HEART OF UNDERSTANDING. I AM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE DR. RODRIGUEZ AT M.D. ANDERSON AND I HOPE IF SOMEONE WHO HAS CANCER IS BLESSED TO HAVE HIM ON THEIR SIDE. THANK YOU FOR CARING DR. RODRIGUEZ.

February 15th, 2011
His smile and personality is only surpassed by his skills as a awesome surgeon and professor. His kindness touched my heart, he was my surgeon when I had Stage 4 colon cancer almost six years ago. He saved my life with God's help! :) May God bless him as he bless others....

November 15th, 2010
Dr. Rodriguez is a wonderful and caring doctor. He always has a smile and asks how I feel. M.D. Anderson is very very lucky to have a GREAT DOCTOR AND SURGEON such as he.I thank God and Dr. Rodriguez for my life.

May 11th, 2010
Patient of Dr. Rodriguez
Oustanding Doctor-takes time with his patients. Cares about everything the patient feels. I wish we could clone and keep him foever. Everyone should have a doctor like him.