Dr. Miguel Saldana MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2013
This Doctor is rude and sarcastic as well as his staff and the joke of a office manager Eve. My first sign to leave and go elsewhere was when a elderly lady asked the front desk for help with 3 sheets of basic information to get started and was spoken to and treated vey rude and bitter, when in all another patient offered to help her and took all but 4 minutes to do so . And after my visit with the doctor, I know where the staff got their training from.

October 5th, 2011
Arrived at 1:30 for a 1:45 appointment. At 3:15 I gave up and left. What a waste of time sitting in that waiting room being ignored.

March 21st, 2011
The worst doctor ever!!!
This doctor is the worst doctor I have EVER had the misfortune to deal with. He had the solution before he ever met us...surgery. By chance I was telling a friend about my experience with this doctor and her husband had just seen him and the exact same experience. He is pompous, arrogant, condescending. I would seriously look for a different doctor. He would not let me complete my questions before interrupting me and telling me I wasn't listening. It was he how was not listening. I will work to let everyone know this is not a doctor ANYONE should see for treatment.

June 8th, 2009
Dr Saldana was great, his staff are loud and somewhat unproffessional. I almost left to find another surgeon based on his entire office staff. Only one M.A. was sensitive and she claimed to be new. I am grateful to have been helped by the DR but he needs to look at how patience view his staff. Loud talking i.e going out , sighing directly at me for having to verify insurance information which is their job. I was very upset at his assistant Richard as he has issues sensitivity, he asked if I was okay and then proceeded to tell me that he did not feel sorry for me because he experienced being in a full body cast. I was not looking for sympathy rather then just answered his questions. I feel that he should refrain from making patients feel unimportant regarding their pain. I called after surgery and needed help, he said he would get back to me and did not , I called again and it was the M.A. that helped me. She showed actual concern.

September 1st, 2016