A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Saps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Saps, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saps graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans