A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Saps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Saps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saps
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Saps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Saps, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saps graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Saps MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Saps practice?
- Dr. Miguel Saps has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Saps practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.