A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Saps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Saps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saps
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Saps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Saps, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saps graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Saps MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Saps practice?
- Dr. Miguel Saps has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Saps practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Gastroenterologists.