Learn more about Dr. Miguel Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Schmitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Schmitz, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Schmitz MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. Miguel Schmitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Schmitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.