Learn more about Dr. Miguel Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Schmitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Schmitz, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Schmitz MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. Miguel Schmitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Schmitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.