A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Schmitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Schmitz, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Schmitz practice?
Dr. Miguel Schmitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colfax, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons and Spokane Neurologists.