Dr. Miguel Schmitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Working with the best.
I consider myself a well educated consumer doing a lot of research before making any buying decisions. I also do not do reviews unless I feel strongly about a subject or product. I have been a healthcare professional for well over 30 years specializing in Orthopaedics. I am well versed in all aspects of Orthopaedic surgery and the associated clinical modalities. I also have a degenerating lumbar spine that will require surgical stabilization in the foreseeable future. I have been reluctant to admit this, however, the timeline and disability are at a critical crossroad. That being said, I have chosen Dr. Miguel A. Schmitz and his team to join my personal effort to obtain the best possible care available in dealing with long term spinal stabilization. This decision was well thought out and the level of trust is without question. mdm

August 25th, 2013
SUPER INTELLIGENT DOCTOR!!
Dr Schmitz was very kind and knowledgeable about my condition. I am going to need surgery eventually and I hope he will be the one to do it. The wait time was long, but he was helping some people who were in dire need of his help.

February 1st, 2009
Spokane is lucky to have Dr. Schmitz
Dr. Schmitz recently came to Spokane, WA.I needed to have two disks cleaned up and was fortunate to have Dr. Schmitz referred to me. He was very caring, knowledgeable and thorough. He took time to answer all my questions, always returned my calls himself personally, and genuinely listened to my concerns. He came to my hospital room to check on me at 11:00 pm. After I was home, he returned my call one evening at 9:00 pm. I felt like he cared.