Dr. Miguel Sepulveda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0
  • 9 reviews

January 6th, 2016
DOCTOR'S OFFICE IS A MYTH
I am not convinced that this doctor even exists. He is listed in my AMERIGROUP (Nevada Medicaid) Provider handbook, as well as the Amerigroup (Find-A-Doctor) Online Database, as an Internal Medicine Physician with two URGENT CARE ADDRESSES. When I called the telephone numbers listed, one office said that they had not heard of him, while the second office, says, they are not sure if he is employed by the Urgent Care Facility any longer. This is definitely a clear picture of what my options are in terms of finding a physician to assist with my chronic illnesses. What a shame...And Shame on the State of Nevada for providing such a sham as a list of potential providers.

October 9th, 2015
Highly Recommended1
I like old school doctor who find out what's wrong and not be quick to write a prescription. Great doctor. Very thorough.

August 1st, 2015
Dr. Sepulveda is the worst doctor I have ever been a patient of.

March 20th, 2015
Saw Sepulveda at UMC quick Care on West Sahara. Terrible disposition! Spent two minutes with him, had a goofy grin on his face, and didn't really listen to me. Was perplexed that I wanted a more specific doctor's note for work. Didn't even perform any tests on me. Worst doc I've seen. If you go to this location, ask NOT to be seen by him.

March 12th, 2012
went to see him to get my husbands prescribetions refilled and he didn't do it.....have to pay again to see a doctor

October 18th, 2011
A doctor should want to treat the whole patient; Dr. Sepulveda wanted to parcel out my parts to subcontractors! He really is arrogant, rude and uninterested in his patients. You would be better off seeing anyone else.

July 30th, 2011
A comprehensive exam???
Dr. Sepulveda spent all of 4-5 mins. Did not listen to my heart and I have congestive heart failure, anemia and peripheral neuropathy,(resulting from cancer treatment) and he did not even approach me with a stethascope.

April 7th, 2011
Horrible experience
I've never met such a horrible doctor in my life. He is rude, un caring, and completley unprofessional. After being in the room with me for less than 2 mins... he refused to see me. He said he could see 1 patient or 100 either way he would get paid so he didn't care (he used curse words). I don't see how they allow someone like him to even practice medicine. I've never in my life encountered a doctor like him. He makes rude remarks and then laughs in your face. He just wants to get you out of his office. He wouldn't even allow me to see another doctor or speak to a supervisor. I'm still in shock on my experience. I recommend to stay FAR away from him as a doctor.

July 8th, 2009
He was very happy, which amused me. It was my first visit, so I don't know how I feel about his care yet. He looked at the list I made and responded to my questions. He didn't throw medicines at me like most doctors, but referred me to a specialist.The staff was very nice and helpful.