A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Silva MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Miguel Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Silva practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.