Dr. Miguel Stubbs MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Smyrna, GA

no change

July 18th, 2015
Exceptional Physician who actually listens and cares
Dr. Stubbs has evaluated me on several occasions for a variety of complaints and he has been consistent in being attentive as well as offering alternatives to medication when warranted. He is responsive and talks to me as if I am a true friend, right down to letting me know when I'm sabotaging myself (smile). In this day and time, it's good to know that there are doctors that have such a refreshing bedside manner.

September 10th, 2012
My grandmother loves Dr Stubbs. He explains everything clearly, he cares and he takes time with his patients. He's a 5 star on a 4 star system. He been great for our family for years.

September 7th, 2011
this doctor is my "angel" on earth!
I don't know how to put into words what Dr. Stubbs means to me! He is more than just a doctor to me, he is my friend! Whatever my physical challenge may be I trust him to care and be honest with me. Even when it is not in his field of specialty, I can call him, or when I see him, we discuss it. If he goes to his library I don't know (LOL) but he always comes back with some information that if nothing else, helps me deal with the diagnosis I have been given. DR. STUBBS IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME! HE IS MY ANGEL HERE ON EARTH! That is why I drive over 50 miles for my doctor visits w/ him, me & my husband! He's the greatest!