Dr. Miguel Stubbs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Stubbs?

Exceptional Physician who actually listens and cares

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Dr. Stubbs has evaluated me on several occasions for a variety of complaints and he has been consistent in being attentive as well as offering alternatives to medication when warranted. He is responsive and talks to me as if I am a true friend, right down to letting me know when I'm sabotaging myself (smile). In this day and time, it's good to know that there are doctors that have such a refreshing bedside manner.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

My grandmother loves Dr Stubbs. He explains everything clearly, he cares and he takes time with his patients. He's a 5 star on a 4 star system. He been great for our family for years.

this doctor is my "angel" on earth!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I don't know how to put into words what Dr. Stubbs means to me! He is more than just a doctor to me, he is my friend! Whatever my physical challenge may be I trust him to care and be honest with me. Even when it is not in his field of specialty, I can call him, or when I see him, we discuss it. If he goes to his library I don't know (LOL) but he always comes back with some information that if nothing else, helps me deal with the diagnosis I have been given. DR. STUBBS IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME! HE IS MY ANGEL HERE ON EARTH! That is why I drive over 50 miles for my doctor visits w/ him, me & my husband! He's the greatest!

Posted on August 15th, 2017