Learn more about Dr. Miguel Tirado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Tirado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirado graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tirado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tirado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Tirado practice?
Dr. Miguel Tirado practices Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Addiction Specialists, and Staten Island Psychiatrists.