A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Tirado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Tirado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirado graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tirado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Antonio Tirado MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Tirado practice?
- Dr. Miguel Tirado has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Tirado practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.