A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Vasquez MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Vasquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Vasquez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Freedom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Watsonville, CA.
See Freedom Cardiologists.