A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel P Vasquez MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel P. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Vasquez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Freedom, CA.
See Freedom Cardiologists.