Learn more about Dr. Miguel Verdaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Verdaguer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verdaguer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verdaguer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Verdaguer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdaguer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Verdaguer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Verdaguer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Verdaguer practice?
- Dr. Miguel Verdaguer has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Verdaguer practices Psychiatry near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Psychiatrists.