A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Villalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villalona
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villalona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Villalona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalona graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Villalona has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Villalona MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Villalona practice?
- Dr. Miguel Villalona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Villalona practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.