A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalona-Calero graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Villalona-Calero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero practice?
- Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Villalona-Calero practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.