Learn more about Dr. Miguel Wolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Wolbert, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Wolbert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Wolbert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Wolbert practice?
- Dr. Miguel Wolbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Wolbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Pediatricians.