A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolbert, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Wolbert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wolbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX and Evansville, IN.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Pediatricians.