A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Wolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Wolbert, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Wolbert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Wolbert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Wolbert practice?
- Dr. Miguel Wolbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Wolbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Pediatricians.