A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolbert, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolbert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wolbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Wolbert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wolbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX and Evansville, IN.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Pediatricians.