Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolbert, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Wolbert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wolbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wolbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Pediatricians.