Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Video profile

Asthmatic Husband show details Asthmatic Husband
Nov 27th, 2012

Extremely pleased with Dr. Wolbert and his entire staff. My husband and I both received a consultation, got tested, and discussed results and follow up schedule with Dr. Wolbert within a 2 hour time frame. We were both impressed with Dr. Wolbert's professionalism, care given to us, efficientiency, and genuine concern for our health issues. Thank you Dr. Wolbert!

He's awesome. show details He's awesome.
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr. Wolbert is great. He is so good with all three of my kids. He has a great bedside manner and is very respectful. He really listened to me as a mom and tried to work with what I felt best for my son. We highly recommend him.

Midland'son show details Midland'son
Sep 26th, 2011

Zurtec works thank you DR. GOOD JOB. Extraordinary, SUPER, FANTASTIC,

MidlandDAD show details MidlandDAD
Aug 27th, 2011

GOOD VERY VERY GOOD I THINK GOOD IT IS

Rare find in a doctor show details Rare find in a doctor
by midlandmom on Apr 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Wolbert at his new practice in Texas - he just moved over from Indiana. He saw my son, who had suffered from allergies and food allergies for most of his life. Dr. Wolbert took a lot of time in the room with me answering all my questions and was very understanding to my concerns. I had seen other allergists in town (Midland, TX) who seemed uncomfortable seeing children, so I was taking my son to Lubbock (2 hours away), but it is refreshing to know that someone as good as Dr. Wolbert is just down the street from me now! I would (and am!) recommend him to my friends and family!