Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
2407 W Louisiana Ave
Ste 108
Gardens, Midland, TX 79701
432-682-5385
Locations and availability (2)

|  Asthmatic Husband  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Extremely pleased with Dr. Wolbert and his entire staff. My husband and I both received a consultation, got tested, and discussed results and follow up schedule with Dr. Wolbert within a 2 hour time frame. We were both impressed with Dr. Wolbert's professionalism, care given to us, efficientiency, and genuine concern for our health issues. Thank you Dr. Wolbert!

|  He's awesome.  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr. Wolbert is great. He is so good with all three of my kids. He has a great bedside manner and is very respectful. He really listened to me as a mom and tried to work with what I felt best for my son. We highly recommend him.

|  Midland'son  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Zurtec works thank you DR. GOOD JOB. Extraordinary, SUPER, FANTASTIC,

|  MidlandDAD  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

GOOD VERY VERY GOOD I THINK GOOD IT IS

|  Rare find in a doctor  |  show details
by midlandmom on Apr 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Wolbert at his new practice in Texas - he just moved over from Indiana. He saw my son, who had suffered from allergies and food allergies for most of his life. Dr. Wolbert took a lot of time in the room with me answering all my questions and was very understanding to my concerns. I had seen other allergists in town (Midland, TX) who seemed uncomfortable seeing children, so I was taking my son to Lubbock (2 hours away), but it is refreshing to know that someone as good as Dr. Wolbert is just down the street from me now! I would (and am!) recommend him to my friends and family!