A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabalgoitia-Reyes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabalgoitia-Reyes graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Zabalgoitia-Reyes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes practice?
- Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Cardiologists.