A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguela Caniza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguela Caniza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caniza graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Caniza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caniza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan