Dr. Mihaela Alexander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
The best in the WORLD
The most incredible, amazing Dr. I have ever encountered. Dr. Alexander is truly concerned on caring for her patients. Her love and dedication to her patients illnesses is amazing. So grateful I was referred to her. Nobody better in the field. A true person and Dr.

November 4th, 2015
The absolute best
Dr. Alexander was an angel to both my husband who was her patient and to me as his caregiver. I feel she truly cared about my husband not only as a patient, but also as a friend. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is , I am an RN and advocated for the best care for my husband, and Dr Alexander is wonderful.

May 18th, 2015
Dr. Alexander and her staff are wonderful!! You may have to wait awhile for your visit, but that is because she takes the time for each individual patient and is never rushed. I like her because she tells you just like it is and doesn't leave you wondering. If you need a Dr. that is 100% there for her patients, she and her staff are there for you.

May 30th, 2014
Worst doctor
I waited over 45 minutes for this doctor. She was distracted and seemed to just want to order tests and could care less about my problems. This was after I waited weeks to get into see her. And now I am only allowed to follow up with a PA because otherwise it is months to get into see the actual doctor for follow up care? So frustrating. And I'm not even better.

September 22nd, 2013
Unprofessional ethics
I have had two appoints with Dr. Alexander, the first was pleasant and the wait period was 1/2 hour beyond appointment time. The second visit was again late by one hour. During the appointment I expressed my disappointment in the continued delay in a planned surgery with a neuro surgeon. She got somewhat defensive when I asked for information on the delay. post to the appointment she contacted my neuro-surgeon with a recomendation that I receive an additional mental profile completed. My third in 2013. To me it seem to totally sabotage a 4 year journey to get DBS surgery. Why did she not discuss this with me. My rights as a patient feel violated

June 19th, 2013
I would choose this Dr. any time. I travel 500 miles to see her. She is wonderful and knows what she is doing. She makes me feel like she understands and knows how to help me. Sometimes I have had to wait but that only means to me she is taking her time with her patients and making them important,

April 23rd, 2013
Not really professional people work for her.
I went to see Dr. Alexander's PA for the first time over a week ago. She was very good and I liked her alot other then being an hour late. She said she would talk to the Dr. and get back to me and also send a referral for their surgeon. So it's been way over a week haven't had a call back I left a message everyday and nothing. I'm sure she doesn't even know this is going on in her office. So I called today and ask if they got the messages the receptionist said yes. So sense I have never got a call back I just told her that I sense no one wants to return my calls and I am in so much pain, that I will just go to another Dr. and I'm sure she didn't tell them what I said. But if that's how they take care of their patients then that's pretty scarey. To bad also I liked her PA and I never even got to meet the Dr. so her staff is awful.

April 11th, 2013
LOVED HER
I first saw her PA Rachel and lover Rachel too...but when it came time to followup after all the tests, I was told I REALLY needed to see Dr. Alexander. She was accompanied by 2 interns/residents and was so very thorough. She asked many questions and listened as well as watched what was going on to make her diagnosis. She had extensive knowledge and caught right away what we were dealing with. Her PA had made some of the same diagnosis thoughts as well so in my book they are a great team!!!

April 2nd, 2013
Poor follow-up
Great Dr., staff and office, but their follow-up is aweful! And your wait in the waiting room is waaaayy too long.

September 20th, 2011
Best Doctor!
Dr. Alexander is the BEST!! I have quite a few specialists for different reasons, but Dr. Alexander is by far the best. She is attentive, really listens to what you have to say, and spends as much time as you need to answer any questions or concerns. Sometimes this means she may be running late, but when you get in the room with her, there is no rushing you in and out. She is incredibly knowledgeable about her speciality, plus a variety of other things, so I feel very comfortable asking her anything.

January 20th, 2010
Excellent, compassionate physician.
This doctor saved my life.