Dr. Mihaela Anastase Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mihaela Anastase?

November 9th, 2016

horrible doctor

wow. I wish I had read these reviews before I went to see this person. Can't even bring myself to call her a doctor. I am 56 years old and take my health very serious. I went in because of bad stomach issues and was in a lot of pain. she did to me what others are saying. talked down to me, rolled her eyes and also proceeded to chew me out for not having health insurance !! because I cant afford it. she is the most uncaring, cold person I have ever met.!! This person should never be allowed to practice medicine. She never examined me ,asked where it hurt or anything. I could go on and on, but I wont . just want to warn others about her PLEASE DONT GO SEE THIS PERSON !!

June 16th, 2016

Demeaning

I picked her to be my doctor several years ago and I dread going to see her. As of today I have fired her as my doctor and am actively seeking a new doctor. I would have switched years ago, but life got really busy. She doesn't care as all about your care. I had severe pain in my hand for months and finally forced myself to go see the doctor. She didn't even look at my hand or ask questions about my hand. When I tried to discuss it, she rolled her eyes at me and said it was probably just inflammation, then continued to change the subject. The only thing she wanted to talk to me about was my life. She wanted to know about me, what I did for a living. If I planned on going to school. She made sure to let me know that I should stay at home, college is just too tough, like I was a dimwit. When I was pregnant I had a terrible cough and tried to go without any medication. After 5 days of no sleep I went in to see her. I told her that my OB believes that I had bronchitis. She ignored me and tested me for strep. While she was out of the office I peeked at the test on the counter and the test results were negative. She came in and looked at the test and told me that I had strep! (Strep tests are very easy to read and are similar to a pregnancy test on reading the results) She wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic that I did not need. She never listened to my lungs, or chest. I never filled the prescription because it was dangerous to my unborn baby. She is a terrible doctor and I refuse to ever step foot in her office again. Also, she spent most of the visit once again digging for information about my life and telling me the same demeaning things as the other times I went in to see her.

February 8th, 2013

HORRIBLE!!

Now granted, I expected the wait time to be long because I had to go to clinic care, so that part isn't bothersome. When the nurse finally took me back, she had no expression to her.. she was not friendly whatsoever and gave off the impression that she didn't give a flip about anything or anyone. When the doctor came in, she asked what was wrong, I told her that I was having some abdomen/rib pain, she pushed on my stomach and ribs a few times, and told me that it was probably just a muscle strain. I told her that I was really concerned because it hurt so bad and had been going on for a while and told her that when I called earlier, they told me they thought it was pneumonia. She looked down at her papers and mumbled under her breath "Well we can do a chest xray, but I really don't think it's pneumonia.." in the crummiest tone ever! SERIOUSLY?!? I couldn't believe it! NO WAY WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE!! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!

November 18th, 2016