Dr. Mihaela Andrian Is this you?

February 13th, 2011

You are the best!!

Dr.Andrian literally saved my life. I am alive because of her! She has a wonderful bedside manner(office visits). I have been through a lot and she has been right there with me everytime. Thank you Dr. Andrian.

February 4th, 2011

Dr. Andrian is the kindest, most caring physician I have ever had. She has seen me through many medical problems and has always been so compassionate. She truly loves to help people and makes me feel as though I am truly important to her. This is the kindest woman you will ever encounter and I highly recommend her to anyone!

November 3rd, 2009

My 88 year old mother is a patient of Dr. Andrian. She is thorough, patient, and very professional. I never feel rushed and she make me feel as though I am her only patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrian

May 24th, 2015