General Practitioner, Internist

3.0

Most horrible experiance for the past years show details Most horrible experiance for the past years
Oct 22nd, 2012

I've been patient of Dr.Mihaela Balaescu , MD for years.I have been very patient with her office and her because of the location of her office however her behavior and lock of courtesy as physician are horrible. I went to her office today after calling her office earlier in the day. Her assistant told me that she can't take me because she has to live. The wait time in her office is more then an hour. She never reviews your blood results motherliness to say that she is constantly in and out seeing and talking to other patients while she is examining you. My last referral from her was attached with the wrong results. Frankly if you are a healthy person and you just need antibiotics once in awhile go put up with her poor manners, if she manages to give you diagnosis. I'm very disappointed from the entire office. In addition they have listed Dr. Derosa, Patrick as orthopedic surgeon in the very same office while Dr Balaescu's husband Ousman "so called" DR is performing exams and releases referrals and prescriptions under Dr Derosa! Be aware the whole office is one big SCAM that just goes after insurance and want to be PAID!!! They don't care for their patients at all! Good luck if you go! I will try to report them everywhere & I hope I will help someone!

Sep 14th, 2012

Extremely rude and unknowledgeable assistant!

diagnosis:poor show details diagnosis:poor
Aug 16th, 2011

was not able to diagnose my gallbladder problem on time. I had to end up in emergency room and then to surgery. Now I have a huge cut in my stomach.

Very nice person show details Very nice person
Dec 15th, 2010

She's a very nice person and responds well to your own requests concerns (eg - if you suggest you try a medication that you researched -- she is open to this idea.) However, she probably could be more thorough and knowledgeable.

Professional show details Professional
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Balaescu starts out good, but with each visit she becomes arrogant.And the Big MA is really Rude and the Doctor, too!Don't Recommend!!!