Internist

Oct 13th, 2015

It is like having your mother for your doctor! She if very caring and genuinely concerned about her patients.

Sep 3rd, 2015

Ive been a patient of Dr. Balaescu for many years she is a great doctor . She is always available when I need an appointment. Very friendly especially her staff. I recommend her to all my friends and family. Through the years ive had problems with my cholesterol but thanks to Dr. Balaescu she was able to prescribe the right medications and now im stable. I appreciate the way that she takes her time to explain any test results to me. Recetly I had really bad back pain and she gave me an injection that took my pain away.

Aug 26th, 2015

Dr. Balaescu is an intelligent, compassionate and insightful doctor who clearly works with us so that we may enjoy the best health.

Jul 26th, 2015

I love this doctor, very professional, attached to the patients, very helpful every time.

Sep 14th, 2012

Extremely rude and unknowledgeable assistant!

diagnosis:poor show details diagnosis:poor
Aug 16th, 2011

was not able to diagnose my gallbladder problem on time. I had to end up in emergency room and then to surgery. Now I have a huge cut in my stomach.

Very nice person show details Very nice person
Dec 15th, 2010

She's a very nice person and responds well to your own requests concerns (eg - if you suggest you try a medication that you researched -- she is open to this idea.) However, she probably could be more thorough and knowledgeable.

Professional show details Professional
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Balaescu starts out good, but with each visit she becomes arrogant.And the Big MA is really Rude and the Doctor, too!Don't Recommend!!!