A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Batke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Batke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batke
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Batke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon inflammation (Enterocolitis)
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Fatty Liver
- Fatty Liver (Alcoholic)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Batke graduated from University of Iuliu Hatieganu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Batke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Batke MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Batke practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Batke has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihaela Batke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Internists and Clarkston Gastroenterologists.