A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Batke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Batke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Batke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Batke graduated from University of Iuliu Hatieganu.
Dr. Batke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Batke MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Batke practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Batke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Batke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Clarkston Internists and Clarkston Gastroenterologists.