A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Boran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Boran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Boran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boran graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Boran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services, Westport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Boran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Boran practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Boran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Boran practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Seymour, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, CT.
See Seymour Psychiatrists, Seymour Addiction Specialists, Seymour Geriatric Doctors, Seymour Child Psychiatrists, and Seymour Neurologists.