A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Ivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Ivan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Ivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corcoran District Hospital
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela C Ivan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela C. Ivan practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Ivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihaela Ivan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.